Formed in 2271, with membership drawn from the Black Suns 9th Company, the bandit cell known as the Creepers and the daykari squad known as the King’s Men.
- Divided into units each led by hand picked individuals such as Dagor & Ragan.
- Rank hierarchy goes up from the enlisted men, unit commanders and then the main commanders comprised of Galad and then above him Hunter and Toothpick and above that Hawk who remains the overall head of the Outriders.
- The barracks that has become the base of operations for The Outriders was initially a badly dilapidated Black Sun barracks, which, through time, effort and gold has been gradually re-established and fortified. Many of the doors and windows of what has now become the command centre have been extensively modified by Sato to include dangerous traps.
- After the occupation of Baerlon the barracks remained relatively unscathed, the surround shops and residences however were badly damaged and the company bought up the land and funded the conversion of the area into a larger barracks and training ground.
- The Outriders are developing quite a name for themselves as a force to be reckoned with, particularly after, what has been dubbed by some as, the Red Sickle massacre.