- As promised, on their return to their barracks in Baerlon the newly renamed Outriders were furnished with excessive resources from the prophet king to rebuilt and resupply their barracks. Work began on the restoration of those properties destroyed in the battle.
- The company made contact with a number of the units within the Army of the Gate, including Shango’s Irreulars, a Shaelic mercenary cell which boasted among other members the former longrunner Content Not Found: feather, and Toothpick’s clansman Dagor.
*Hunter made contact with a Daykari cell calling themselves the “King’s Men” and thanks to the fanatical devotion presented by its leader, a member of the Emancipators named Ragan, was able to enlist them into the Outriders. He also made contact with his uncle Beraine, who had escaped the hardships of Daykar and fled to the north.
- With Hawk engaged in the efforts to coordinate the extension of the Outriders barracks, Toothpick and Hunter took a small contract for a man named Basano, an merchant who wished his wife to be rescued from the clutches of Raptor Company. This mission turned out to be a trap, with Basano revealed as an agent of Raptor Company hoping to collect on the bounties that had been placed on members of the Outriders.
- During a brief stop in the village of Redfall, Toothpick was beset by an angry mob of locals, and almost died at their hands. By some means that neither he nor Hunter could comprehend they were taken to another place by magical means and spoken to by two figures, the goddess Ayaken and the god Ikanden, who gifted them with power enough to affect their escape.
- During this time away from their base the two Outriders were able to enlist three new recruits; the Founderian pilgrim Content Not Found: eric, the Felkin Tharn and the madman/seer Curzon